Our Code of Conduct and Ethics
· Respect the dignity and rights of others.
· Prevent harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
· Protect human health and safety.
· Protect employees from avoidable injury in the workplace.
· Ensure that our products and services sustain or enhance customer health and safety.
· Provide an environment that is free of substance abuse.
· Promote the company’s legitimate interests in a diligent and professional manner.
· Maintain and promote the company’s economic well being.
· Use position and company resources only for company purposes (not for personal gain).
· Refrain from giving and receiving excessive gifts and entertainment.
· Protect company assets, including confidential information, funds and equipment.
· Do not misappropriate company resources through theft, embezzlement, or other means.
· Strictly adhere to environmental laws and regulations.
· Honor promises and agreements.
· Be honest and truthful in all activities.
· Avoid deceptive and misleading statements and omissions in all situations.
· Give customers adequate health and safety information.
· Do not violate insider trading laws.
Respect customer and employee privacy.
· Assist employees in developing skills and knowledge.
· Treat customers fairly in all aspects of transactions.
· Engage in free and fair competition. Refrain from colluding with competitors on pricing/bids.
· Obey all applicable laws, regulations and rules.
· Do not condone or participate in bribery or other forms of corruption.
· Do not take business opportunities for personal use that rightfully belong to the company.
Avoid improper involvement in political activities or campaigns.
· Offer Products and services whose quality meets or exceeds customers’ requirements.
· Provide timely service and remedies for customer complaints.
· Protect and, where possible, improve the natural environment.